Bulletin de correspondance hellénique

For almost 150 years, the Bulletin de correspondance hellénique (BCH) has welcomed studies on and the results of archaeological excavations in Greece and articles covering the history – from prehistory to the Byzantine period – of the “Hellenic Orient”. Founded by Albert Dumont in 1877 within what was then the Institut de correspondance hellénique, and later the École française d’Athènes, the Bulletin de correspondance hellénique has held fast to its initial ambitions around scientific knowledge of ancient Greece, both from an archaeological, historical and epigraphical point of view. Publishing two volumes a year, the Bulletin de correspondance hellénique is available in full open access and is now offering access to its five latest issues.